Interested in learning how to perform pregnancy ultrasound in dogs? Start practicing right now (even if your dog isn’t pregnant)? Get the Ultrasound for Canine Pregnancy Scanning book.
- Tips and tricks for improving your image quality, whatever your experience level
- The top 3 big mistakes beginners make, and how you can avoid them
- How to calculate gestational age and due dates accurately
- How to spot pyometra and refer for life-saving veterinary care
- Insider knowledge of what ultrasound equipment to buy, and what to avoid
- All the controls you never touch – what they are, and how to use them
- The ultrasound physics will improve your understanding
Take it from us: this book will teach you everything you need to know about using ultrasound—to its full potential—for confirming pregnancies.