We promise a welcoming and friendly environment and ensure plenty of hands-on practice. We aim for you to learn a lot and truly enjoy the experience! Be prepared to leave with tired arms and ready to start herd pregnancy checks with skill and confidence.
- Ultrasound technology – what is it, how does it work, and what do the images mean (physics and interpretation)
- Diagnosing Pregnant and Open Cows
- Identifying Later Stage Pregnancies Quickly and Easily with Arms Free Scanning
- Fetal Aging and Fetal Anomalies
- Fetal Sexing
- Guided hands-on practice, demonstrations of arm in and arm free scanning cases
Training includes all of your training materials, ultrasound machines to use, hot lunches for both days, comprehensive content covering all relevant content, lots of discussion and a friendly, relaxed learning environment with lots of hands on practice.
There is a 25% cancelation fee if you have to cancel at least one month before the start date. If you have to cancel within one month of your course, there is a 50% cancelation fee, and the balance of your tuition will be refunded to you.
If you are planning on acquiring an ultrasound machine, we are happy to offer a 50% tuition credit towards your new equipment if ordered within a month of your training course.
Thank you, we look forward to having you with us at the farm! If you have any questions at all, please let us know. Once your registration is confirmed, a detailed agenda will be sent you in advance of your training.