Ideal for Point of Care ultrasound exams on a variety of species in a variety of environments. This portable system offers a 12” LCD LED display and options for a variety of interchangeable probes, including phased array probes and colour Doppler functions.
High-quality lithium-ion battery charges swiftly and provides up to 2.5 hours on a single charge and includes an AC adapter for continuous operation. Unique to the 4Vet Blue are the LUCID, D-CURVE and Vi-Probe features.
LuciD™ – a system that enhances contrast, sharpness and tissue differentiation making images readable and easy to interpret.
D-Curve™ distinguishes between slight echogenicity differences – a transfer curve ideally suited to the human eye perception.
Vi-Probe™ is a unique technology that provides a phased array image type on the convex probe and convex image on the linear probe. BLUE provides enhanced vision, even through a small acoustic window.
Colour, Power and Pulse Wave Doppler
Ultrasound scanner with built-in battery
Probes of your choice
Custom Hard case
Probes Available (all 128 crystal transducers):
- Convex: 50mm radius, 2-8 MHz range
- Linear 60 mm radius, 5-10MHz range
- Linear: 40 mm radius, 6-14 MHz range
- Microconvex: 15mm radius, 4-9 MHz range
- Linear rectal: 60mm radius, 4-9 MHz range
- Convex rectal: 61.2mm radius, 3-7.5 MHz range
- Microconvex rectal: 20mm radius, 4-9 MHz range
- OPU: 11mm radius, 4-9 MHz range
- Linear Backfat for Pigs: 15mm active range, 2-5 MHz range
- Linear Backfat for Cattle: 18mm active range, 2-5 MHz range
- Micro Convex endocavity 4-9 MHz
- Linear endocavity 4-9 MHz